The gastric bypass diet outlines what you can eat and how much after gastric bypass surgery. Discover new eating habits for successful weight loss.
Tests and diagnosis
X-rays are a form of radiation that can make images of your bones and internal organs.
Apr. 18, 2014
- Goldman L, et al. Goldman's Cecil Medicine. 24th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 25, 2013.
- Menkes CJ. Clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment of osteomalacia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 25, 2013.
- Bhan A, et al. Osteomalacia as a result of vitamin D deficiency. Rheumatology Disease Clinics of North America. 2012;38:81.
- Menkes CJ. Epidemiology and etiology of osteomalacia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 25, 2013.
- Evaluation, treatment, and prevention of vitamin D deficiency: An Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. Chevy Chase, Md.: The Endocrine Society. http://www.endocrine.org/education-and-practice-management/clinical-practice-guidelines. Accessed Nov. 25, 2013.
- Position statement on vitamin D. American Academy of Dermatology. http://www.aad.org/stories-and-news/news-releases/academy-issues-updated-position-statement-on-vitamin-d. Accessed Nov. 25, 2013.
- Chang-Miller A (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 20, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.