A number of support groups are available for people with Noonan syndrome and their families. Talk to your doctor about finding a support group in your area.
There are also good resources on the Internet that can direct you to local support groups and sources of information about this syndrome.
Aug. 03, 2013
- Roberts AE, et al. Noonan syndrome. The Lancet. 2013;381:333.
- Chacko E, et al. Update on Turner and Noonan syndromes. Endocrinology Metabolism Clinics of North America. 2012;41:713.
- Noonan syndrome. Genetics Home Reference. http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/noonan-syndrome. Accessed June 8, 2013.
- Learning about Noonan syndrome. National Human Genome Research Institute. http://www.genome.gov/pfv.cfm?pageID=25521674. Accessed June 8, 2013.
- Romano AA, et al. Noonan syndrome: Clinical features, diagnosis, and management guidelines. Pediatrics. 2010;126:745.
- Reye's syndrome information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/reyes_syndrome/reyes_syndrome.htm. Accessed June 8, 2013.
- Hoecker JL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 27, 2013.