Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Tests and diagnosis
Learn about the most common biopsy procedures and how they're used to diagnose cancer.
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Treatments and drugs
Jan. 28, 2016
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/lymphoma/nonhodgkin. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- What you need to know about non-Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-non-hodgkin-lymphoma. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Taking time: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/taking-time. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 13, 2014.