Mayo Clinic doctors and researchers are focused on identifying new methods of prevention, detection and treatment of lymphoma. Mayo Clinic's non-Hodgkin's lymphoma research is supported by the National Cancer Institute through a Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) grant for lymphoma research.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on non-Hodgkin's lymphoma on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jan. 28, 2016
- Stephen M. Ansell, M.D., Ph.D.
- James R. Cerhan, M.D., Ph.D.
- Joseph P. Colgan, M.D.
- Thomas M. Habermann, M.D.
- David J. Inwards, M.D.
- Patrick B. Johnston, M.D., Ph.D.
- Svetomir N. Markovic, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ivana N. Micallef, M.D.
- Joseph R. Mikhael, M.D.
- Luis F. Porrata, M.D.
- Craig B. Reeder, M.D.
- Carrie A. Thompson, M.D.
- Han W. Tun, M.D.
- Thomas E. Witzig, M.D.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/lymphoma/nonhodgkin. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- What you need to know about non-Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-non-hodgkin-lymphoma. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Taking time: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/taking-time. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 13, 2014.