Researchers at Mayo Clinic are actively involved in investigating drugs in the treatment for Niemann-Pick disease type C and in studying the natural history of NPC through an international database, as well as a longitudinal study of cognition in NPC.
See a list of publications from Mayo doctors on Niemann-Pick disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Apr. 02, 2014
- Aster JC, et al. Hematopathology. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 15, 2013.
- Cruse RP. Overview of Niemann-Pick disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lichtman MA, et al. Williams Hematology. 8th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2010. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=69. Accessed Oct. 16, 2013.
- Niemann-Pick disease overview — Types A, B and C. National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation. http://www.nnpdf.org/npdisease_01.html. Accessed Oct. 16, 2013.
- Treatment options for Niemann-Pick disease. National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation. http://www.nnpdf.org/npdisease_06.html. Accessed Oct. 16, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.