Sept. 19, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Neuromyelitis optica
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The primary objective of the study is to assess the efficacy and safety of eculizumab treatment as compared to placebo in relapsing NMO patients using a time to first relapse study design.
Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz., Rochester, Minn.
The purpose of this study is to establish a repository consisting of clinical information, radiological data, serum, peripheral blood lymphocytes, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), urine, stool, DNA and tissue specimens collected from patients who have central nervous system (CNS) inflammatory diseases.
- Pereira W, et al. Epidemiological, clinical, and immunological characteristics of neuromyelitis optica: A review. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2015;355:7.
- NINDS neuromyelitis optica information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/neuromyelitis_optica/neuromyelitis_optica.htm. Accessed Sept. 3, 2015.
- Wingerchuk DM, et al. International consensus diagnostic criteria for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders. Neurology. 2015;85:177.
- Symptoms and diagnosis of NMO. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. http://www.nationalmssociety.org/What-is-MS/Related-Conditions/Neuromyelitis-Optica-(NMO)/Symptoms-and-Diagnosis. Accessed Sept. 3, 2015.
- Riggin EA. Enterprise Performance Management system. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 22, 2015.
- Network of pediatric MS centers. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. http://www.nationalmssociety.org/What-is-MS/Who-Gets-MS/Pediatric-MS/Care-for-Pediatric-MS-(Centers-of-Excellence). Accessed Sept. 3, 2015.
- Glisson CC. Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) and NMO spectrum disorders. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 3, 2015.
- Matiello M, et al. Neuromyelitis optica. Current Opinion in Neurology. 2007;20:255.
- Riggin EA. Enterprise Performance Management system. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 3, 2015.
- Wingerchuk DM, et al. The spectrum of neuromyelitis optica. Lancet Neurology. 2007;6:805.