Mayo Clinic researchers study genetics, causes and new treatments for people with neurofibromatosis. Mayo Clinic researchers in medical genetics, pediatric genetics and neurology study neurofibromatosis and other conditions.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on neurofibromatosis on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Read about schwannomatosis.
Jan. 03, 2013
- Neurofibromatosis fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/neurofibromatosis/detail_neurofibromatosis.htm. Accessed Oct. 12, 2012.
- Torpy JM, et al. Neurofibromatosis. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2009;302:2170.
- Plon SE. Neurofibromatosis type 1 (von Recklinghausen's disease). http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed Oct. 12, 2012.
- Evans DG. Neurofibromatosis type 2. http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed Oct. 12, 2012.
- Dashe JF, et al. Overview of schwannomatosis. http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed Oct. 12, 2012.
- Schwannomatosis. Neurofibromatosis Network. http://www.nfnetwork.org/understanding-nf/what-is-nf/schwannomatosis. Accessed Oct. 16, 2012.
- Ferner RE. The neurofibromatoses. Practical Neurology. 2010;10:82.
- Find a local chapter. Children's Tumor Foundation. http://www.ctf.org/Chapter-Resources/Find-a-Local-Chapter-or-Affiliate.html. Accessed Oct. 19, 2012.
- Local groups. Neurofibromatosis Network. http://www.nfnetwork.org/nf-community-near-you/local-groups. Accessed Oct. 19, 2012.
- Babovic-Vuksanovic D (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 26, 2012.