Mayo Clinic's neuroblastoma experts provide your child with exactly the care he or she needs.
- Collaboration. At Mayo Clinic, pediatric oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and surgeons work as a multidisciplinary team to treat neuroblastoma. Other providers are included as needed.
- Experience. Neuroblastoma is an uncommon type of cancer. Mayo Clinic doctors have experience treating many cases of neuroblastoma.
- A full range of treatment options to consider. Mayo Clinic doctors will work with you to review all of your child's treatment options and choose the treatment that best suits your child's needs and goals. The range of treatments offered to children with neuroblastoma includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgery and bone marrow transplant.
- Access to experimental treatments. Mayo Clinic's cutting-edge cancer research gives children with neuroblastoma access to new potential treatment discoveries. Mayo Clinic also participates in cooperative clinical research trial networks, including the Children's Oncology Group.
- Comprehensive cancer center. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognizes scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.