Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
July 09, 2015
- Neck pain. American College of Rheumatology. http://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Clinical/Patients/Diseases_And_Conditions/Neck_Pain/. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Chronic neck pain tip sheet. American Osteopathic Association. tps://www.osteopathic.org/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=Chronic neck pain. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Isaac Z. Evaluation of the patient with neck pain and cervical spine disorders. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Isaac Z. Treatment of neck pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Chiropractic and neck pain. American Chiropractic Association. https://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=2430. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Neck pain. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00231. Accessed June 11, 2015.