Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying the latest in diagnosis and treatment of nasal and paranasal tumors. Learn more about otorhinolaryngology research.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications on nasal and paranasal tumors by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 22, 2016
- Dagan R, et al. Tumors of the nasal cavity. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 24, 2016.
- Flint PW, et al. Benign tumors of the sinonasal tract. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 24, 2016.
- Flint PW, et al. Malignancies of the paranasal sinus. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 24, 2016.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 31, 2016.
- Carlson ML, et al. Inverting papilloma of the temporal bone: Report of four new cases and systematic review of the literature. The Laryngoscope. 2015;125:2576.
- Patel SH, et al. Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Oncology. 2014;15:1027.
- Lewis JT, et al. Low-grade sinonasal sarcoma with neural and myogenic features: A clinicopathologic analysis of 28 cases. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2012;36:517.
- Rahal A, et al. Chondrosarcoma of the nasal septum. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. 2009;88:744.
- Orvidas LJ, et al. Adenocarcinoma of the nose and paranasal sinuses: A retrospective study of diagnosis, histologic characteristics and outcomes in 24 patients. Head & Neck. 2005;27:370.
Nasal and paranasal tumors