Tests and diagnosis
When other treatments haven't worked, ECT may be an option. Set aside preconceived notions and learn about benefits and risks.
Dec. 16, 2015
- Caviness JN. Treatment of myoclonus. Neurotherapeutics. 2014;11:188.
- Mills K, et al. An update and review on the treatment of myoclonus. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Report. 2015;15:512.
- Ferri FF. Myoclonus. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Myoclonus fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/myoclonus/detail_myoclonus.htm?c. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Caviness JN. Classification and evaluation of myoclonus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Sutter R, et al. Myoclonus in the critically ill: Diagnosis, management, and clinical impact. Clinical Neurophysiology. In press. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Caviness JN. Treatment of myoclonus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Riggs, EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 22, 2015.