Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
Aug. 04, 2017
- Caviness JN. Treatment of myoclonus. Neurotherapeutics. 2014;11:188.
- Mills K, et al. An update and review on the treatment of myoclonus. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Report. 2015;15:512.
- Ferri FF. Myoclonus. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Myoclonus fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/myoclonus/detail_myoclonus.htm?c. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Caviness JN. Classification and evaluation of myoclonus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Sutter R, et al. Myoclonus in the critically ill: Diagnosis, management, and clinical impact. Clinical Neurophysiology. In press. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Caviness JN. Treatment of myoclonus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 1, 2015.
- Riggs, EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 22, 2015.