Mayo Clinic doctors and researchers are studying the latest in diagnosis and treatment of multiple myeloma.
The Hematologic Malignancies Program conducts blood and bone marrow cancer research in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications on multiple myeloma by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 23, 2017
- Kaushansky K, et al., eds. Myeloma. In: Williams Hematology. 9th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2016. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed March 31, 2017.
- Ferri FF. Multiple myeloma. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 31, 2017.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Multiple myeloma and related disorders. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 23, 2017.
- Multiple myeloma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed March 31, 2017.
- Plasma cell neoplasms (including multiple myeloma) treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/myeloma/patient/myeloma-treatment-pdq. Accessed April 23, 2017.
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Plasma cell disorders. In: Goldman-Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 30, 2017.
- Kyprolis (prescribing information). South San Francisco, Calif.: Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; 2012. http://www.kyprolis-hcp.com/. Accessed April 23, 2017.
- Velcade (prescribing information). Cambridge, Mass.: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; 2012. http://www.velcade.com. Accessed April 23, 2017.
- Integrative medicine and complementary and alternative therapies. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. https://www.lls.org/treatment/integrative-medicine-and-complementary-and-alternative-therapies. Accessed April 23, 2017.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 11, 2017.
- Russell SJ, et al. Remission of disseminated cancer after system oncolytic virotherapy. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2014;89:926.
- Ninlaro (prescribing information). Cambridge, Mass.: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; 2016. https://www.ninlarohcp.com. Accessed April 30, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Multiple myeloma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.