ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain conditions (neurologists) and brain surgery (neurosurgeons) research potential diagnostic tests and treatments for moyamoya disease and other neurological conditions. Learn more about research in neurology and neurosurgery.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on moyamoya disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
April 26, 2014
- Fredric B. Meyer, M.D.
- Nicholas M. Wetjen, M.D.
- NINDS moyamoya disease information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/moyamoya/moyamoya.htm. Accessed Oct. 28, 2013.
- Suwanwela NC. Moyamoya disease: Etiology, clinical features, and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 28, 2013.
- Weinberg DG, et al. Moyamoya disease: A review of histopathology, biochemistry, and genetics. Neurosurgical Focus. 2011;30:E20.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 8, 2013.
- Neurological diagnostic tests and procedures. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/misc/diagnostic_tests.htm. Accessed Oct. 28, 2013.
- Suwanwela NC. Moyamoya disease: Treatment and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 28, 2013.
- Baaj AA, et al. Surgical management of moyamoya disease: A review. Neurosurgical focus. 2009;26:E7.
- Pandey P, et al. Neurosurgical advances in the treatment of moyamoya disease. Stroke. 2011;42:3304.
- Brown RD (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 6, 2013.