Mayo Clinic researchers have long pursued advances to reduce suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. They study problems identified in the clinic, and doctors apply their research results in treatment plans. Read more about biomechanics and motion analysis at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications about Morton's neuroma by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
May 16, 2013
- Thomas JL, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of forefoot disorders. Section 3. Morton's intermetatarsal neuroma. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2009;48:251.
- Imboden JB, et al. Current Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment. 2nd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2007. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=38. Accessed Feb. 20, 2013.
- Adams WR. Morton's neuroma. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. 2010; 27:535.
- Morton's neuroma. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00158. Accessed Feb. 20, 2013.
- AskMayoExpert. What treatment options are available for Morton neuroma? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2012.
- Weller GG (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 26, 2013.
- Callahan LR. Overview of running injuries of the lower extremity. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 20, 2013.
- Neuromas. American Podiatric Medical Association. http://www.apma.org/learn/FootHealth.cfm?ItemNumber=987. Accessed Feb. 20, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.