Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Itching, sneezing and swelling: Find out what's causing your allergy symptoms.
Anaphylaxis is the most serious type of allergic reaction. It often occurs rapidly after exposure to an allergen and may be life-threatening.
An occasional cough is normal and healthy. A cough that persists for weeks signals an underlying problem.
Here's information about common causes of diarrhea and when to see your doctor.
Hives and angioedema — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of these common allergic disorders.
Runny nose: What's causing your sniffles?
Tearing that goes beyond a happy or sad moment can stem from a variety of causes, from hay fever to more serious conditions.
Aug. 07, 2014
- Jarvinen-Seppo KM. Milk allergy: Clinical features and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 2, 2014.
- Jarvinen-Seppo KM. Milk allergy: Management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 2, 2014.
- Milk allergy. American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. http://www.acaai.org/allergist/allergies/Types/food-allergies/types/Pages/milk-allergy.aspx. Accessed April 2, 2014.
- Milk allergy. Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. http://www.aafa.org/display.cfm?id=9&sub=20&cont=516. Accessed April 2, 2014.
- Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES). American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/food-protein-induced-enterocolitis-syndrome.aspx. Access March 31, 2014.
- Milk allergy. Food Allergy Research and Education. http://www.foodallergy.org/allergens/milk-allergy. Accessed April 2, 2014.
- Anaphylaxis. American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/allergies/anaphylaxis.aspxAnaphylasis. Accessed March 26, 2014.
- Food allergies. Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. https://www.aafa.org/display.cfm?id=9&sub=20&cont=286. Accessed March 30, 2014.
- Food allergy: An overview. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/_LAYOUTS/NIAID.Internet.Controls/SearchResults.aspx?getfields=description&q=food%20allergy%20overview. Accessed April 2, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.