Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Nov. 26, 2015
- Dinces EA, et al. Meniere disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Meniere's disease. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Recurrent vertigo. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Foster CA. Optimal management of Meniere's disease. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2015;11:301.
- Meniere's disease. Vestibular Disorders Association. http://vestibular.org/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Neff BA, et al. Auditory and vestibular symptoms and chronic subjective dizziness in patients with Meniere's disease, vestibular migraine, and Meniere's disease with concomitant vestibular migraine. Otology & Neurotology. 2012;33:1235.
- Bisdorff AR, et al. Overview of the international classification of vestibular disorders. Neurological Clinics. 2015;33:514.
- Furman JM, et al. Evaluation of the patient with vertigo. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Ferrarro JA, et al. Electrocochleography in the evaluation of patients with Maniere's disease/endolymphatic hydrops. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. 2006;17:45.