Nov. 26, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Meniere's disease
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to define the normal appearance of the endolymphatic inner ear structures in the absence of clinical evidence of Meniere’s disease (endolymphatic hydrops).
- Dinces EA, et al. Meniere disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Meniere's disease. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Recurrent vertigo. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Foster CA. Optimal management of Meniere's disease. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2015;11:301.
- Meniere's disease. Vestibular Disorders Association. http://vestibular.org/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Neff BA, et al. Auditory and vestibular symptoms and chronic subjective dizziness in patients with Meniere's disease, vestibular migraine, and Meniere's disease with concomitant vestibular migraine. Otology & Neurotology. 2012;33:1235.
- Bisdorff AR, et al. Overview of the international classification of vestibular disorders. Neurological Clinics. 2015;33:514.
- Furman JM, et al. Evaluation of the patient with vertigo. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Ferrarro JA, et al. Electrocochleography in the evaluation of patients with Maniere's disease/endolymphatic hydrops. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. 2006;17:45.