Wonder about the benefits and risks of childhood vaccines? Get answers to your questions.
Runny nose: What's causing your sniffles?
May 24, 2014
- Moss WJ, et al. Measles. The Lancet. 2012;379:153.
- Goldman L, et al. Goldman's Cecil Medicine. 24th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 13, 2014.
- Measles. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs286/en/. Accessed Feb. 13, 2014.
- Measles (rubeola). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/measles/. Accessed Feb. 13, 2014.
- Barinaga JL et al. Clinical presentation and diagnosis of measles. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 13, 2014.
- Barinaga JL et al. Prevention and treatment of measles. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 13, 2014.
- Measles. National Health Service. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Measles/Pages/Introduction.aspx. Accessed Feb. 15, 2014.
- Measles cases in England 'almost double.' National Health Service. http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/08august/Pages/measles-cases-england-almost-double.aspx. Accessed Feb. 15, 2014.
- Hornig M, et al. Lack of association between measles virus vaccine and autism with enteropathy: A case-control study. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e3140.
- Sullivan JE, et al. Fever and antipyretic use in children. Pediatrics. 2011;127:580.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.