Mayo Clinic hematologists are respected for their extensive experience treating all types of lymphoma, including common forms and rare types of lymphoma. Each year, Mayo Clinic doctors care for more than 6,000 people with lymphoma.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic Children's Center has again been ranked as the top performing children's hospital in Minnesota, the Dakotas and Iowa on U.S. News & World Report's 2017–2018 Best Children's Hospitals rankings.
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, recognizing scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
June 01, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- The lymphoma guide: Information for patients and caregivers. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resource-center/download-or-order-free-publications?language=English&category=Lymphoma. Accessed Feb. 15, 2017.
- Adult Hodgkin lymphoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/lymphoma/patient/adult-hodgkin-treatment-pdq.
- Adult non-Hodgkin lymphoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/lymphoma/patient/adult-nhl-treatment-pdq. Accessed Feb. 23, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 26, 2017.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. https://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed Feb. 23, 2017.