Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
April 03, 2016
- Lyme disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Hu L. Clinical manifestations of Lyme disease in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Hu L. Treatment of Lyme disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Shapiro ED. Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme Disease). Pediatrics in Review. 2014;35:500.
- Bismacine/chromacine. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm150503.htm. Accessed July 28, 2015.