Fever, headache and stiff neck are common signs and symptoms of meningitis — an infection of the membranes and fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Aug. 27, 2015
- Lyme disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Hu L. Clinical manifestations of Lyme disease in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Hu L. Treatment of Lyme disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 28, 2015.
- Shapiro ED. Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme Disease). Pediatrics in Review. 2014;35:500.
- Bismacine/chromacine. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm150503.htm. Accessed July 28, 2015.