Mayo Clinic experts are actively researching lupus and testing new treatments for lupus nephritis through the Nephrology Collaborative Group. As a Mayo Clinic patient, you may be able to participate in a clinical trial.
See a list of publications on lupus nephritis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 23, 2017
- Lupus nephritis. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/kidney-disease/lupus-nephritis/Pages/index.aspx. Accessed June 14, 2016.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Glomular diseases. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed June 14, 2016.
- Bomback AS, et al. Diagnosis and classification of renal disease in systemic lupus erythematosus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 14, 2016.
- Dialysis. National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/dialysisinfo. Accessed June 16, 2016.
- Fervenza FC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 7, 2016.