Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat liposarcoma.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on liposarcoma on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 08, 2017
- Goldblum JR, et al. Liposarcoma. In: Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Soft tissue sarcoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Mullen JT, et al. Clinical features, evaluation and treatment of retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Ryan CW, et al. Clinical presentation, histopathology, diagnostic evaluation and staging of soft tissue sarcoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 10, 2017.