Each year, more than 2,000 people with soft tissue sarcomas, including liposarcoma, receive care at Mayo Clinic.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, recognizing scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
July 08, 2017
- Goldblum JR, et al. Liposarcoma. In: Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Soft tissue sarcoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Mullen JT, et al. Clinical features, evaluation and treatment of retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Ryan CW, et al. Clinical presentation, histopathology, diagnostic evaluation and staging of soft tissue sarcoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 28, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 10, 2017.