Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat lip cancer.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on lip cancer on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
March 22, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Head and neck cancers. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Head and neck cancers. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Nov. 7, 2016.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Cancer of the head and neck. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 7, 2016.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 19, 2016.
- Bagheri SC, et al., eds. Lip cancer — Ablative and reconstructive surgery. In: Current Therapy in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 29, 2016.