Tests and diagnosis
Find out what you can expect during a skin biopsy.
Nov. 20, 2012
- Goldsmith LA, et al., eds. Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine. 8th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=505. Accessed Sept. 27, 2012.
- Tilly JJ, et al. Lichenoid eruptions in children. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2004;51:606.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 19th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-6/0/1608/0.html. Accessed July 27, 2012.
- Psoriasis. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Psoriasis/default.asp. Accessed Sept. 29, 2012.
- Lin AN. Innovative use of topical calcineurin inhibitors. Dermatology Clinics. 2010;28:535.
- Protopic (prescribing information). Deerfield, Ill.: Astellas Pharma US, Inc.; 2006. http://www.astellas.us/docs/protopic.pdf. Accessed Sept. 27, 2012.
- Nakamizo S, et al. Generalized lichen nitidus successfully treated with narrowband UVB phototherapy. European Journal of Dermatology. 2010;20:816.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.