Mayo Clinic doctors trained in heart disease (cardiologists) and other researchers study new diagnostic and treatment options for people with many heart conditions, including Kawasaki disease. Learn more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications on Kawasaki disease by Mayo Clinic doctors on Kawasaki disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Oct. 27, 2016
- Ferri FF. Kawasaki disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 10, 2016.
- Kawasaki disease. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/kd. Accessed Aug. 14, 2016.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Kawasaki disease. In: Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 20th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 10, 2016.
- Patel RM, et al. Kawasaki disease: A comprehensive review of treatment options. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics. 2015;40:620.
- Lin KH, et al. Usefulness of natriuretic peptide for the diagnosis of Kawasaki disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2015;5:1.
- Sundel R. Kawasaki disease: Initial treatment and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 11, 2016.
- Newburger JW, et al. Diagnosis, treatment, and long-term management of Kawasaki disease: A statement for health professionals from the Committee on Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis and Kawasaki Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young, American Heart Association. Circulation. 2004;110:2747.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 6, 2016.