See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on jaw tumors and cysts on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 14, 2016
- Shah JP, et al. Bone tumors and odontogenic lesions. In: Jatin Shah's Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier/Mosby; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- McClary AC, et al. Ameloblastoma: A clinical review and trends in management. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00405-015-3631-8. Accessed Sept. 17, 2015.
- Menon S. Keratocystic odontogenic tumours: Etiology, pathogenesis and treatment revisited. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery. 2015;14:541.
- De Melo Pino LV, et al. Basal cell nevus syndrome: Clinical and molecular review and case report. International Journal of Dermatology. In press. Accessed Nov. 10, 2015.
- Barankin B, et al. Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- de Souza JGO, et al. Treatment of odontogenic myxoma: A multidisciplinary approach — 6 year follow-up case. Case Reports in Dentistry. 2014. http://www.hindawi.com/journals/crid/2014/795808. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Manne RK, et al. Odontogenic myxoma of the mandible. Case Reports in Dentistry. 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/214704. Accessed Sept. 17, 2015.
- Pogrel AM. The diagnosis and management of giant cell lesions on the jaws. Annals of Maxillofacial Surgery. 2012;2:102.
- Sun L, et al. Multiple complex odontoma of the maxilla and the mandible. Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology. 2015;120:1.
- Abdul M, et al. Case report: Compound composite odontoma and its management. Case Reports in Dentistry. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/107089. Accessed Sept. 17, 2015.
- Gohel A, et al. Benign jaw lesions. Dental Clinics of North America. 2016;60:125.
- Fillmore J (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 10, 2015.
- Yetzer J (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 2, 2016.