Extreme temperatures — hot or cold — can take a toll on your skin. Here's how to pamper and protect it.
Tests and diagnosis
May 09, 2014
- Hypoparathyroidism. Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/hypopara/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed Dec. 23, 2013.
- Hypoparathyroidism. The Hormone Health Network. http://www.hormone.org/search-page?q=hypoparathyroidism. Accessed Dec. 23, 2013.
- Goltzman D. Treatment of hypocalcemia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 23, 2013.
- Goltzman D. Diagnostic approach to hypocalcemia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 23, 2013.
- Fong J, et al. Hypocalcemia: Updates in diagnosis and management for primary care. Canadian Family Physician. 2012;58:158.
- Bilezikian JP, et al. Hypoparathyroidism in the adult: Epidemiology, diagnosis, pathophysiology, target-organ involvement, treatment and challenges for future research. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2011;26:2317.