ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Mayo Clinic doctors and researchers study side effects of medications and potential treatment options for idiopathic hypersomnia and other sleep disorders. Learn more on the Center for Sleep Medicine research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on idiopathic hypersomnia on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sept. 12, 2014
- Hypersomnia information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/hypersomnia/hypersomnia.htm. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Chervin RD. Idiopathic hypersomnia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Daroff RB, et al. Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Morgenthaler TI, et al. Practice parameters for the treatment of narcolepsy and other hypersomnias of central origin. 2007;30:1705.
- Junna M (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 20, 2014.