Sept. 12, 2014
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Idiopathic hypersomnia
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to determine whether FT218 is safe and effective for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in subjects with narcolepsy.
- Hypersomnia information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/hypersomnia/hypersomnia.htm. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Chervin RD. Idiopathic hypersomnia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Daroff RB, et al. Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2014.
- Morgenthaler TI, et al. Practice parameters for the treatment of narcolepsy and other hypersomnias of central origin. 2007;30:1705.
- Junna M (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 20, 2014.