Doctors trained in eosinophil biology and other areas conduct basic and clinical research in potential diagnostic tests and treatments for hypereosinophilic syndrome. Staff in the Allergic Diseases Research Laboratory at Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota conduct research in hypereosinophilic syndrome and other eosinophil-related disorders.
See a list of publications by Mayo authors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
April 28, 2015
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES). American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/hypereosinophilic-syndrome.aspx. Accessed Jan. 29, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. What is the definition of the hypereosinophilic syndrome? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Eosinophilia. The Merck Manual Professional Edition. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/hematology_and_oncology/eosinophilic_disorders/hyper eosinophilic_syndrome.html. Accessed Jan. 29, 2015.
- Roufosse F, et al. Clinical manifestations, pathophysiology, and diagnosis of the hypereosinophilic syndromes. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Jan. 29, 2015.
- Roufosse F, et al. Treatment of the hypereosinophilic syndromes. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Jan. 29, 2015.
- Gotlib J. World Health Organization-defined eosinophilic disorders: 2014 update on diagnosis, risk stratification, and management. American Journal of Hematology. 2014; 89:325-37.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb.12, 2015.
- Kita, H. Alternaria and ribonucleases in Th2-type immunity. National Institutes of Health. http://projectreporter.nih.gov/. Accessed March 17, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.