Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain and nervous system conditions (neurologists), brain and nervous system surgery (neurosurgeons), and other specialties conduct research in hydrocephalus and other neurological conditions. Read more about research on the neurology research website.
See a list of publications written by Mayo doctors on hydrocephalus on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 02, 2014
- Ellenbogen RG, et al. Principles of Neurological Surgery. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier. 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Haridas A, et al. Hydrocephalus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Hydrocephalus fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/hydrocephalus/detail_hydrocephalus.htm. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Hydrocephalus. American Association of Neurological Surgeons. http://www.aans.org/Patient%20Information/Conditions%20and%20Treatments/Hydrocephalus.aspx . Accessed May 18, 2014.
- What can parents expect during their infant's well-child visits? National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/infantcare/conditioninfo/Pages/well-child-visit.aspx. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Meningococcal vaccine: Who and when to vaccinate. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/mening/who-vaccinate.htm. Accessed May 18, 2014.
- Adams Waldorf KM, et al. Influence of infection during pregnancy on fetal development. Reproduction. 2013;146:R151.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.