Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain and nervous system conditions (neurologists), medical genetics, and other areas study causes, genetics and treatment options for Huntington's disease and other neurological conditions in basic and clinical research. Read about research in neurology.
See a list of publications on Huntington's disease by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 13, 2017
- Ferri FF. Huntington's disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- Dayalu P, et al. Huntington disease: Pathogenesis and treatment. Neurologic Clinics. 2015;33:1.
- Huntington's disease: Hope through research. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Hope-Through-Research/Huntingtons-Disease-Hope-Through. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- A physician's guide to the management of Huntington's disease. Huntington's Disease Society of America. http://hdsa.org/shop/publications/. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- National Library of Medicine. Huntington disease. Genetics Home Reference. https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/huntington-disease. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- Suchowersky O. Huntington disease: Clinical features and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- Suchowersky O. Huntington disease: Management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 24, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 6, 2017.
- Knopman DS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Mar. 5, 2017.