Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
May 06, 2014
- Ropper AH, et al. Adams & Victor's Principles of Neurology. 9th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2009. http://www.accessmedicine.com/content.aspx?aID=3631773. Accessed Dec. 31, 2013.
- Kedar S, et al. Horner's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 31, 2013.
- Mughal M, et al. Current pharmacologic testing for Horner syndrome. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports 2009;9:384.
- Davagnanam I, et al. Adult Horner's syndrome: A combined clinical, pharmacological, and imaging algorithm. Eye 2013;27:291.
- Al-Moosa A, et al. Neuroimaging yield in isolated Horner syndrome. Current Opinion in Ophthalmology 2011;22:468.