Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Tests and diagnosis
Learn about the most common biopsy procedures and how they're used to diagnose cancer.
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Treatments and drugs
Aug. 15, 2014
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Hodgkin lymphoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- What you need to know about Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/hodgkin. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Integrative medicine & complementary and alternative therapies as part of blood cancer care. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/treatment/integrativemedandcam. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 5, 2014.