Tests and diagnosis
Learn about the most common biopsy procedures and how they're used to diagnose cancer.
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Treatments and drugs
Aug. 15, 2014
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Hodgkin lymphoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- What you need to know about Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/hodgkin. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Integrative medicine & complementary and alternative therapies as part of blood cancer care. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/treatment/integrativemedandcam. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 5, 2014.