Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat Hodgkin's lymphoma. The National Cancer Institute supports Mayo Clinic research with a Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) grant for lymphoma. Learn more about blood and bone marrow cancer research.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on Hodgkin's lymphoma on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 15, 2014
- Stephen M. Ansell, M.D., Ph.D.
- Joseph P. Colgan, M.D.
- Thomas M. Habermann, M.D.
- David J. Inwards, M.D.
- Patrick B. Johnston, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ivana N. Micallef, M.D.
- Luis F. Porrata, M.D.
- Craig B. Reeder, M.D.
- Han W. Tun, M.D.
- Thomas E. Witzig, M.D.
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Hodgkin lymphoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- What you need to know about Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/hodgkin. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Integrative medicine & complementary and alternative therapies as part of blood cancer care. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/treatment/integrativemedandcam. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed June 6, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 5, 2014.