Food allergy symptoms can make you miserable. Unfortunately, there's no cure — but there are steps you can take to keep your symptoms in check.
Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Nov. 09, 2016
- Habif TP. Urticaria, angioedema, and pruritus. In: Clinical Dermatology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 10, 2016.
- Hives (urticaria). American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. http://acaai.org/allergies/types/skin-allergies/hives-urticaria. Accessed Sept. 10, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Urticaria. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 10, 2016.
- Bingham CO. New onset urticaria. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2016.
- Zuraw B, et al. An overview of angioedema: Clinical features, diagnosis, and management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2016.