Each year, Mayo Clinic doctors diagnose and treat more than 500 people who have hip impingement.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., is ranked highly performing for orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report.
Aug. 16, 2017
- DeLee JC, et al. Femoroacetabular impingement in athletes. In: DeLee & Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Berry DJ, et al. Femoroacetabular impingement. In: Surgery of the Hip. Saunders Elsevier; 2013. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI). American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00571. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Femoral acetabular impingement (adult and pediatric). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Krych AJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 24, 2017.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 30, 2017.