Mayo Clinic is part of a multicenter research group, directed out of the University of Pennsylvania, studying the pulmonary vascular complications of liver disease. New treatment options for hepatopulmonary syndrome are being evaluated.
See a list of publications on hepatopulmonary syndrome by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jan. 10, 2015
- Lange PA, et al. Hepatopulmonary syndrome: Prevalence, causes, clinical manifestations and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 22, 2014.
- Lange PA, et al. Hepatopulmonary syndrome: Natural history, treatment and outcomes. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 22, 2014.
- Liver transplant. Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/liver-transplant/statistics.html. Accessed Nov. 22, 2014.
- Krowka MJ, et al. Pulmonary contraindications, indications and MELD exceptions for liver transplantation: A contemporary view and look forward. Journal of Hepatology. 2013;59:367.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 23, 2014.
- Iyer VN, et al. Hepatopulmonary syndrome: Favorable outcomes in the MELD exception era. Hepatology 2013;57:2427.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.