Below are current clinical trials.3 studies in Hepatitis C
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn.
The purpose of this study is to determine whether INO-8000 alone or in combination with INO-9012 (IL-12) is safe and induces a Hepatitis C virus-specific immune response.
The purpose of this study is to better understand the role of HIV and/or HCV infection on the immune system and potential ways to eliminate the virus(es).
The purpose of this study is to learn about the role of HIV and/or HCV infection on the immune system.
Aug. 18, 2017
- Hepatitis C FAQs for the public. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/cfaq.htm. Accessed May 4, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Hepatitis C antiviral therapy (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Florian J, et al. Direct-acting antiviral drugs for treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection: Interferon-free is now. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2015;98:394.
- Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. Alexandria, Va.: The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Arlington, Va.: The Infectious Diseases Society of America. http://www.hcvguidelines.org/. Accessed March 28, 2016.
- Liese MD (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 31, 2016.
- Bennett JE, et al. Hepatitis C. In: Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 4, 2016.
- Chopra S, et al. Clinical manifestations and natural history of chronic hepatitis C virus infection. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 1, 2016.
- Hepatic Encephalopathy. What are the symptoms of HE? American Liver Foundation. http://he123.liverfoundation.org/diagnosis/symptoms-of-he/. Accessed Dec. 1, 2014.
- Lorenz R, et al. Clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment of acute hepatitis C in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 3, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Hepatitis C epidemiology (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Venkatesh SK, et al. Magnetic resonance elastography of the liver: Technique, analysis and clinical applications. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2013;37:544.
- Gerstenmaier JF. Ultrasound in chronic liver disease. Insights Into Imaging. 2013;5:441.
- What I need to know about hepatitis C. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/liver-disease/hepatitis-c/Pages/ez.aspx. Accessed June 1, 2016.
- Verna EC. Recurrence of hepatitis C virus infection following liver transplantation. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 22, 2016.
- Brown A. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 22, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Hepatitis C emerging treatments (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.