April 08, 2015
- Central nervous system cancers. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed April 29, 2014.
- Winn RH. Youmans Neurological Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 29, 2014.
- Stupp R, et al. High-grade malignant glioma: ESMO clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Annals of Oncology. 2010;21:v190. http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/suppl_5/v190.full.pdf+html. Accessed Nov. 4, 2014.
- Brain SPOREs. National Institutes of Health. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/brain.htm. Accessed April 29, 2014.
- Moynihan TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 12, 2014.
- Glioma. American Brain Tumor Association. http://www.abta.org/brain-tumor-information/types-of-tumors/glioma.html. Accessed Nov. 6, 2014.
- Omuro A, et al. Glioblastoma and other malignant gliomas: A clinical review. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2013;310:1842. http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1764056. Accessed Nov. 4, 2014.
- Astrocystoma. American Brain Tumor Association. http://www.abta.org/brain-tumor-information/types-of-tumors/astrocytoma.html. Accessed Nov. 6, 2014.
- Ependymoma. American Brain Tumor Association. http://www.abta.org/brain-tumor-information/types-of-tumors/ependymoma.html. Accessed Nov. 6, 2014.
- What you need to know about brain tumors. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/brain.pdf. Accessed Nov. 6, 2014.
- Armstrong TS, et al. Use of complementary and alternative medical therapy by patients with primary brain tumors. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports. 2008;8:264.
- Adult brain tumors treatment (PDQ): Health professional version. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/adultbrain/healthprofessional. Accessed Nov. 6, 2014.
- Taylor L. Diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of glioma: Five new things. Neurology: Clinical Practice. 2010:S28. http://www.neurology.org/content/75/18_Supplement_1/S28.full. Accessed Nov. 4, 2014.
- Rice EM. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 20, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.