Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Jan. 02, 2014
- Habif TP. Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy. 5th ed. Edinburgh, U.K.; New York, N.Y.: Mosby Elsevier; 2010. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 5, 2013.
- Genital HPV infection: Fact sheet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm. Accessed Sept. 5, 2013.
- Breen E, et al. Condylomata acuminata (anogenital warts). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 5, 2013.
- Goldman L, et al. Goldman's Cecil Medicine. 24th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 5, 2013.
- Making sense of your Pap and HPV test results. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/pap/default.htm. Accessed Sept. 5, 2013.
- Frequently asked questions: Special procedures — Cervical cancer screening. American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/~/media/ EC8117ABF5564928A740C4D1B3310E44.ashx. Accessed Sept. 1, 2013.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, et al. Recommendations on the use of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in males — Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recommendations and Reports. 2011:60;1705. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6050a3.htm. Accessed Oct. 1, 2013.
- Ali H, et al. Genital warts in young Australians five years into national human papillomavirus vaccination programme: National surveillance data. BMJ. 2013;346:f2032.
- Mikolajczyk RT, et al. Changes in incidence of anogenital warts diagnoses after the introduction of human papillomavirus vaccination in Germany — an ecologic study. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2013;40:28.
- Bauer HM, et al. Evidence of human papillomavirus vaccine effectiveness in reducing genital warts: An analysis of California public family planning administrative claims data, 2007-2010. American Journal of Public Health. 2012;102:833.
- Macartney KK, et al. Safety of human papillomavirus vaccines: A review. Drug Safety. 2013;36:393.
- Rohren CH (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 16, 2013.
- Gallenberg MM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 24, 2013.