Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Treatments and drugs
Find out what to expect during and after your cortisone shot.
Jan. 08, 2013
- Sheon RP, et al. Ganglia and nodules. http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed Oct. 30, 2012.
- Frontera WR, et al. Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Rehabilitation. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2008. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-6/0/1678/0.html. Accessed Oct. 30, 2012.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2013: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2012. http://www.mdconsult.com/books/about.do?eid=4-u1.0-B978-0-323-08373-7..00002-9&isbn=978-0-323-08373-7&about=true&uniqId=343863096-23. Accessed Oct. 30, 2012.
- Ganglion cysts. American Society for Surgery of the Hand. http://www.assh.org/Public/HandConditions/Pages/GanglionCysts.aspx. Accessed Oct. 30, 2012.
- Amadio PA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 6, 2012.