Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat gallbladder cancer.
Gallbladder cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on gallbladder cancer on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 28, 2017
- Gallbladder cancer treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/gallbladder/patient/gallbladder-treatment-pdq. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Liver and bile duct cancer. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Feldman M, et al., eds. Tumors of the bile ducts, gallbladder and ampulla. In: Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2010. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Hepatobiliary cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 10, 2017.
- Amin MB, et al., eds. Gallbladder. In: AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 8th ed. New York, NY: Springer; 2017.