Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
July 28, 2017
- Gallbladder cancer treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/gallbladder/patient/gallbladder-treatment-pdq. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Liver and bile duct cancer. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Feldman M, et al., eds. Tumors of the bile ducts, gallbladder and ampulla. In: Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2010. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Hepatobiliary cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed June 19, 2017.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 10, 2017.
- Amin MB, et al., eds. Gallbladder. In: AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 8th ed. New York, NY: Springer; 2017.