- Experience. Mayo Clinic is a leader in the treatment of Fuchs' dystrophy. Each year doctors at the three Mayo Clinic locations care for more than 900 patients who have Fuchs' dystrophy.
- Surgery. If you need a corneal transplant, Mayo Clinic ophthalmologists have vast experience in this type of surgery.
Learn more about Mayo Clinic's Ophthalmology department's expertise and rankings.
July 14, 2017
- Facts about the cornea and corneal disease. National Eye Institute. http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/cornealdisease. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- What is Fuchs' dystrophy? American Academy of Ophthalmology. https://www.aao.org/eye-health/diseases/what-is-fuchs-dystrophy. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- Vedana G, et al. Fuchs endothelial cornea dystrophy: Current perspectives. Clinical Ophthalmology. 2016;10:321.
- National Library of Medicine. Fuchs endothelial dystrophy. Genetics Home Reference. https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/fuchs-endothelial-dystrophy. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 2, 2017.