Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Oct. 29, 2016
- Frontotemporal disorders. National Institute of Aging. https://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/publication/frontotemporal-disorders/introduction. Accessed Sept. 16, 2016.
- Burrell JR, et al. The frontotemporal dementia-motor neuron disease continuum. The Lancet. 2016;388:919.
- Frontotemporal disorders. The Alzheimer's Association. http://www.alz.org/dementia/fronto-temporal-dementia-ftd-symptoms.asp. Accessed Sept. 17, 2016.
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Alzheimer disease and other dementias. In: Goldman-Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 17, 2016.
- Lee SE, et al. Frontotemporal dementia: Clinical features and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 16, 2016.
- Warren JD, et al. Frontotemporal dementia. BMJ. 2013;347:1.
- Weishaupt JH, et al. Common molecular pathways in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementia. Trends in Molecular Medicine. 2016;22:769.
- Lee SE, et al. Frontotemporal dementia: Treatment. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 16, 2016.
- Caceres CA, et al. Family caregivers of patients with frontotemporal dementia: An integrative review. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2016;55:71.
- Neurological diagnostic tests and procedures. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/misc/diagnostic_tests.htm. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
- Larson EB. Evaluation of cognitive impairment and dementia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
- Riggin EA. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 28, 2016.
- Alzheimer's disease research centers. National Institute on Aging. https://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/alzheimers-disease-research-centers. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.
- Participating institutions. Arizona Alzheimer's Research Consortium. http://azalz.org/about-us/participating-institutions/. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.